This is a premium tutorial on how to implement the vercel facebook traffic strategy and I’ll do my best to cover this step-by-step.
You can use this method to drive traffic to your blog or freelance website from facebook without bothering about SEO traffic.
This tutorial is divided into four parts and we’ll need these six (6) things:
- GitHub account
- Vercel account
- Canva account
- WordPress website
- Wp-Graph Ql plugin
- Facebook page
I would have dropped a link to the video course, but I didn’t create it and I can’t give it for free (If you want it, it’s 5k). So do your best to follow me really closely so as you can implement its strategies.
Let’s dive in.
PART ONE: Getting your site ready
This is the easiest part of the tutorial. Here’s what you need to do:
- Login to your WordPress dashboard
- Head over to plugin and add new plugin
- Search for Wp Graphql (it’s usually the first) and install it. _(Alternatively you can download the plugin from wpgraphql.com)_
- Check this url https://yoursite.com/graphql (once it loads, congratulations you’ve completed the first part)
PART TWO: Creating the Vercel
This part is less easy. But nothing to fear, you can grasp it. Let’s start step-by-step
1. Create and login to your GitHub account
2. In the top right side, you’ll see a (+) icon (beside your profile icon), click on it and select “import repository”
3. In the “Your old repository’s clone URL” input this URL https://github.com/Darkwruby/fbvercel-redirect under “Your new repository detail” input your preferred name (eg liverpool).
4. Click Begin import
(When it’s done you’ll know)
5. Click on the repository link and below it you’ll see “main” beside it you’ll see 3 dots (if you’re using mobile) click it, and you’ll see “Create new file” click on that.
6. Name your file .env.local and in the text box add this
7. Stroll down and select “Commit new file”
8. Go to vercel.com and click on “Start Deploying” from the homepage.
Deploying your Vercel
Step 9: In the import git repository select “GitHub” (then it will authenticate with your GitHub automatically.
Once it’s done, you’ll see the new repository you created on GitHub previously
10. Stroll to the new repository you created and click import.
11. Under the configure project, enter your project name (this will be your Vercel name)
[Example: if I use Liverpool as my github repository, I’ll use Liverpoolnpa for my Vercel, so it will read Liverpoolnpa.vercel.app)
12. Leave all other settings and click Deploy. It will take about 45secs to 1 minute for it to be completely deployed.
13. Once it’s done, you’ll be congratulated and you’ll see a button that says continue to your dashboard.
14. Now you’ll see your vercel.app url.
THE DOMAIN URL in my case will be liverpoolnpa.vercel.app
How to know if your deployment is successful
If you get all the above steps right, here’s how you’ll know.
1. Copy any of your blogpost url (eg. yoursite.com/the-truth-behind-Hakimi-wife-divorce)
2. Replace yoursite.com with your verceldomain (eg. liverpoolnpa.vercel.app/the-truth-behind-Hakimi-wife-divorce)
3. If you click enter and the post on yoursite is found your Vercel domain…
Congratulations, your redirection works 🎉🎉🎉
You can now go to the next steps (Creating your square image and the Facebook redirection post)
PART THREE: Creating Square images using Canva
This part is also easy. You can come up with a couple of square images in minutes.
To make this step much easier for myself, I use Photo Editor Pro – Polish to create a college photo and then I use Canva to add a play button to that photo.
- Download Photo Editor Pro – Polish online, you can search it on Google
- Get all the pictures you want to use. Don’t forget it must be corresponding with your page.
- Open the photo editor, and click on collage
- Add five picture and click next
- You’ll see the layout tab below, click on it and swipe till you find the one that has fb layout.
- Got it? Save the image
- Go to Canva and upload the image
- From the elements tab, search for play button
- Place it in the middle and export the image..
And that’s it. You can easily find your way around this that’s why I didn’t go deep.
PART FOUR: Implementing the Vercel+Facebook
This is similar to part two. Tricky but it’s quite easier too.
I would say you should use an old facebook page for this, and you can learn how to do that by watching this YouTube tutorial (https://youtu.be/FT4xePLb5Ys).
Once you’re done. You know what to do. Edit the page and all.
Now to create the post (I’ll suggest using a laptop anyway), go over to Facebook ad manager (search it on Google) and create a new ad (Follow the normal steps for creating ads).
How to create Ads for vercel.app
- In the media, upload the image.
- In the primary text, I’ll say you should add a title of the post that’s on your blog (Check other fb page that’s using Vercel and getting likes and copy the way they write titles)
- In the headline, just add space (don’t write anything)
- In the description, add space (don’t write anything)
- In the call to action button, select no button
- In the url, copy your Vercel.app post url (I mean something like this liverpoolnpa.vercel.app/the-truth-behind-Hakimi-wife-divorce) When you’re done click publish.
Now below the meta logo at the top left side, you’ll see 3 lines, click on it and keep strolling down till you see Page Post click on that.
Now select Ad posts and then select the page in which you publish the ad.
You should see this recently and you created. (Watch this tutorial to learn how to add Facebook ads as possible https://youtu.be/4ZuAjpDi0t0)
Now click on that post and click published.
BAM 💥💥💥 and That’s it. Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉👏👏👏 You’ve successful create a Facebook Vercel redirection.
The way you use this method to bank Facebook traffic is now left to you.
How to Get Viral Traffic with Vercel+Facebook [Viral Secret Decoded]
After analyzing 15-20 pages using Vercel app on Facebook, here’s what I found that is most common btw.
1. Your facebook page you want to implement the Vercel on must be old page experience.
2. You need to create a fan page to replicate a page with 20M+ likes (eg. Football club fans, top influencer fans etc)
3. Create a multiple vercel.app that replicates that page name (eg. fanpagenpa.vercel.app, fanpagenpb, fanpagenpx etc)
4. Make sure you make a post everyday or twice a day. Trice maximum. You can create different Facebook pages if you want to maximize your traffic.
5. Every time you post, ensure the post title includes the keyword of the page and the post is only about the page title. (e.g if you create a page for liverpool fans, you should only post Liverpool post and all title must have Liverpool)
6. Whenever you publish your Vercel post, always turn off the ad immediately to avoid Facebook ban. Reason being, your ad account is empty and running an ad on an empty balance is like whining fb managers. It usually results in a ban.
7. You shouldn’t expect to go viral at the very first week of doing this. But be rest assured, once you start having followers, and you keep posting consistently, Facebook will start suggesting your page and you’ll start to go viral.
8. Post made on Fridays always tend to go viral because they are the post Facebook suggests most. Keep that in mind.
9. If you have different categories/topics on your website, create different Facebook page that match this category. Your post on the page must be 100% related and corresponding with the page (even with the Vercel name).
10. Lastly, if you have an old facebook fan page with existing followers, you are lucky. Make use of that page. Your vercel post might not take time before it starts going viral.
PS: The advantage of using Vercel Facebook is that you will no longer worry about SEO or Google.
You can literally use copied (paraphrase) post or ai content on your website. Who cares.
As long as it has pictures.
Pardon me for revealing this website (live.hotnewsmm.xyz) don’t have one single unique article on their website, all are copied content and 95% of their post self no dey on Google.
But you’ll be shocked how much these groups of Vietnamese people are banking monthly from Adsense.
PSS: If you don’t know how to use Vercel.app, you can make use of their alternatives anyimage.io or vfewfeed. They should work well too.
If you like this post or you’ll like more post like this one, please let me know in the comment section below.